Wednesday, 20 February 2008

Month of Love....


To My Friends Who Are .......SINGLE Love is like a butterfly.The more you chase it, the more iteludes you. But if you just let itfly, It will come to you when youleast expect it.Love can make youhappy but often it hurts, but love isonly special when you give it tosomeone who is really worth it.So take your time and choose the best.


To My Friends Who Are.....NOT SO SINGLE Love isn't about becoming somebodyelse's "perfect person"It's aboutfinding someone who helps youbecome the best person you can be.


To My Friends WhoAre......PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE Never say "I love you" if you don'tcare. Never talk about feelings ifthey aren't there. Never touch a lifeif you mean to break a heart. Neverlook in the eye when all you do is lie.The cruelest thing a guy can do to agirl:Is to let her fall in love whenhe doesn't intend to catch her falland it works both ways.


To My Friends Who Are ...... ENGAGED The true measure of compatibility isnot the years spent togetherBut how good you are for each other.


To My Friends Who Are ....... MARRIED Love is not about "it's your fault",but "I'm sorry." Not "where are you",but "I'm right here" Not "how couldyou", but "I understand" Not "I wishyou were", but "I'm thankful you are"


To My Friends Who Are......HEARTBROKEN Heartbreaks last as long as you wantand cut as deep as you allow them to goThe challenge is not how to surviveheartbreaks, But to learn from them.


To My Friends Who Are ......NAIVE How to be in love:Be consistent but not too persistent,Share and never be unfair,Understand and try not to demand,And get hurt but never keep the pain


To My Friends Who Are.......POSSESSIVE It breaks your heart to see the oneyou love. Happy with someone elseBut it's more painful to know that theone you love. Is unhappy with you.


To My Friends Who Are....AFRAID TO CONFESS Love hurts when you break up withsomeone. It hurts even more whensomeone breaks up with you.But love hurts the most:When the person you love has no ideahow you feel about him/her


To My Friends Who Are ...........STILL HOLDING ON A sad thing about life is when youmeet someone and fall in love, only tofind out in the end that it was nevermeant to be, and that you have wastedyears on someone who wasn't worth it.If that person doesn't worth it now,it's not going to be worth it a yearor 10 years from now.


TO ALL MY FRIENDS . ...... My wish for you is a man/woman whoselove is: honest, strong, mature, never-changing, protective, encouraging,rewarding and unselfish.

No comments:

Love

Love

About Me

My photo
I am a very friendly person, loveable, caring, outgoing and independent. I hate people who thinks they are so good and perfect but the fact is they're not.